Hi, all! I had a great time getting to finally meet you tonight. Please familiarize yourself with the syllabus by clicking on syllabus in the menu. We are going to catch up with the syllabus next week, I think. For right now, please just do the following.
Please read and watch the following post (the link after this paragraph), including watching its media, and then create a new post on the WordPress site you created and shared with me, and in the post, answer the following questions, taken directly from the site. As I’ve said, a post should be about 300-500 words, and written in a scholarly way.
Please follow your answers in your post with a picture of yourself, your name, and a short bio. See you next week!
1) Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?
2) Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?
3) Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?
4) Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?
5) Will you bluff it out when you are wrong, or will you apologize?
6) Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?
7) Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?
8) When it’s tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?
9) Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?
10) Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?